Why Should Your Child Take a Lesson?
- With a special emphasis on play and safety, our Snowmass Bears and Buttermilk Panda programs help potty-trained 3 and 4 years olds learn to love skiing at an early age.
- Our Pros create a fun-filled environment that will encourage your child, and give them confidence.
- Our Pros are specially trained to work with children this young, and as a result, they know how to connect with 3- and 4-year-olds by using games and play to teach the basics of skiing and the importance of the Skier Responsibility Code.
- Children who are ages 2 and a half to 4 who are not yet potty trained should enroll in our Cubs on Skis program.
- Private lessons are also available: Jump start your child’s learning with one-on-one coaching. Reservations required 970-923-0563 for Snowmass or 970-920-0935 for Buttermilk. Cost: $150 for a one hour private lesson. Lesson, equipment and lift included.
- Extended childcare is available from 8am to 4pm. Reservations must be made directly with the program at the desired mountain. Please call 970-923-0563 for Snowmass or 970-920-0935 for Buttermilk.
Skiing. More information on website.