Why Should Your Child Take a Grizzlies Lesson?
- Focused on the fundamentals of on-mountain safety and proper techniques for all levels, Aspen/Snowmass’ Grizzlies Program allows children ages 5 and 6 to thrive.
- Designed for first-timers as well as kids who have been shredding it up their entire short lives. We’ll place them in a class with peers of the same ability. It’s a great environment to meet new friends, and enjoy skiing and riding more.
- Our Pros are both young-at-heart and specially trained for teaching young children. They love working with kids!
- Special emphasis placed on knowing the Skier Responsibility Code.
- Special events include the Winter Wild Things Native Animal Exploration and race days.
Skiing and snowboarding at Snowmass and Buttermilk. Skiing only at Aspen Highlands.
Children ages 5 and 6, of all levels of ability at Snowmass and Buttermilk. Intermediate to Expert, Skiers only at Aspen Highlands.
More information on website.