|Events:||* Wintersköl Festival (all are welcome)!!! * Race/Hike up Buttermilk Ski Area (anything goes)|
|Festival:||Saturday, January 10th at 1:00 pm Down Town, Aspen|
|Sunday January 11th start time is 7:30 am at Buttermilk Ski Area.|
* Pre-register through www.hikeforhope.webconnex.com/register2015 by clicking on the REGISTER button top or bottom of the web pages or on race day at Bumps (no extra charge for day-of registration)
* Day-of registration will be at Bumps Restaurant at the base of Buttermilk Mountain from 6:15 – 7:15 am. Come early the race starts at 7:30 am.
* Minimum donation of $25.00 required (includes door prizes, prizes to top finishers and prize give-away for all). Cliff House will also provide a pancake breakfast for $6.00; this is not included in race fee.
* Please note the chairlift will be running at the beginning and the end of the event for those who choose not to hike up or down.
Additional Valuable Information
* All proceeds go to research for a cure for muscular dystrophy: the #1 genetic killer of children in the US and yet, still, one of the least federally funded.
* Neuromuscular diseases affect more than 1 million Americans and over 250,000 children.
* Please make tax-deductible contributions payable to:
HIKE FOR HOPE FOUNDATION, 936 W Francis St., Aspen, CO. 81611 Tax ID # 20-3596738 Thank you for your kind support and help!